Monday, October 18, 2010

2Peas Organization - Week 7: Ideas

This is a total cheese-ball week for me. I haven't added to this paper idea storage in YEARS!! I don't keep digital ideas either, if I need inspiration, I go surfin' the cyber waves! LOL!
So anyway, this is the shelf my idea books are kept on. I have that QVC 4-album set from 2005-2006 that so many of us have, LOL! Then all of my Stampin' Up catalogs. A few idea books. And then some idea binder things. That blue binder is actually my template storage, now that I think about it (and that is a different week, LOL).

The inside of my idea binders. These binder things have page protectors already sewn into them. I got them at the 100 Yen store when we were stationed in Okinawa, Japan. I cut out ideas from magazines and glued or taped them onto printer paper.


And this just shows the spine of my binder. I have two of them. I don't use them often but since my style is stuck back about 4-5 years ago, I do still pull them out if I'm really stuck.

Simple but it works for me.
TFL!

No comments: