Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Organization Challege from 2Peas

So over at http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/ there is an organizational challenge. It's a LONG challenge (one "item" a week) but I think it will be worth it in the end. The challenge is based off of a blog http://wookiemouse.blogspot.com/. (AWESOME organizational blog, BTW!).
So I'll be playing along with the current round of Organization. We are on week 4 right now, so this post will play some catch up.
Here are my "before" photos. Now my space isn't a total mess...mostly because we just moved in here, but I have some problem areas and I know there is a better solution out there. I've already rearranged numerous times, LOL!!
My pictures are just me panning around the room.
My Expedit. Cardstock is located on this shelf, along with idea mags, and cold storage photo boxes.
Sorry about the dark photo. This photo shows my PP storage. And then my Color Organization bins and SU ink pads.
Here is my actual work desk.
And here are my new storage units from Michaels. They were half off and I needed more drawer storage so I figured why not! And I love them. Behind these storage units are all of my albums...sitting on the floor against a wall. Yeah that would be a big problem area, LOL!
Weeks 1, 2, and 3 were figuring out what your problem areas were, boxing stuff up and planning a dream room. Since I knew what my problems already were and already have my dream room for the most part, I kind of glazed over those weeks.
This week is week 4 and its PAPER!
So my next post will be my before and after pictures. What is funny is that I was pretty happy with the way I had my paper organized until I was surfing other Pea members pictures and found something that will work better for me, LOL! And the best part is that it didn't cost me anything!
OK be back in a couple of days when I've finished my paper organizing!!!

2 comments:

rmeyfe said...

Thanks for the links, I will have to check it out!!

ScrappnBee said...

Great job getting before pics posted! You can do this!!!