Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Kwerner Color Challenge #23

Well good morning all!
Another color inspiration challenge from Kristina Werner's awesome Blog.

Colors were Bravo Burgundy, Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron, and Old Olive and I used Very Vanilla as well.




The stamp set I used was "Embrace Life". All CS is SU except the So Saffron color. I'm apparently out of that color so I substituted the closest color I had in my scrap bag.
The "for you" stamp is from Mandarin Pixie. And the metal frame is MM. Ribbon is SU.

This would have been a quick card but for some reason I had a really hard time getting everything straight and even and I'm noticing in the photo I STILL didn't get it right, LOL! Oh well. Guess thats why they are "handmade" cards right.
Well everyone have a great day!

12 comments:

Sherri said...

Simple & elegant - very nice!

Cassie said...

So pretty. I all of the clean cuts.

Kathryn said...

Love the squares, so very pretty! :)

Laurie said...

Love the tag, how fun! Very cute.

rmeyfe said...

That's a beautiful card!!

Karla said...

I love squares!!! you have to check my blog hehehe... good job!

chloe said...

What a gorgeous CAS take on the challenge!!

Natasha said...

Beautiful design!

Shawntel said...

The windows you made are great! I also think the ribbon gives your card that extra special homemade touch. Great Job!

naomi said...

This is one of my favorite cards.

Stampin'GHmom said...

ooh..so great, Mel! I love it!

Sarah Gough said...

Great job with the challenge!